Friday, January 20, 2023

Good App - Storyshots

                                                



                     Today our app review is unique. Usually, I review therapy apps but this app is not one; instead it serves a even greater purpose than that - it enriches the mind and heart! Interested and confused at the same time, right? Being an ardent book lover, I couldn't come up with better words to introduce this app. I love reading fiction books and my son and I used to listen to audio books and discuss it in our very own book club. But a few months back, he expressed his interest in reading non-fiction books. I am sorry to confess that reading non-fiction books is not my cup of tea, until I discovered this app - Storyshots. This amazing app helps lakhs of people like me by giving summaries of best sellers in the non-fiction genre. There are many apps that serve the same function but what makes this unique is the multiple ways in which you can ingest the book summaries. Along with the regular option of being able to read and listen to the summaries, this one goes a step ahead and accommodates the visual learners like our young adults on the Autism spectrum by presenting the summaries as infographics and mind maps! Wonderful, isn't it? Now both us are happy as he gets to listen to or watch the summaries and I can imbibe a little bit of the vast wisdom available in these books without compromising on the time I spend reading my fiction books! There are many wonderful book summaries of numerous international best sellers across genres and new books are constantly added. This multiple award winning and acclaimed app has multiple subscription options - monthly/annual/lifetime. Don't just take my word, do check it out and decide for yourself. I hope you and your young one find this as helpful as we have. In addition to enriching our minds, you can also use these book summaries to work on social emotional learning and comprehension skills.

                                      











                          https://www.getstoryshots.com/

           The app is also available in Apple app store and Google Play Appstore