Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Autism World - Born To Win Hearts

 

                                               



Born To Win Hearts - Journey of an Autistic person embracing diversity is written by Navneet Kulkarni, a 18 year old non-speaking autistic.  We are ending our  month long celebration of Neurodiversity Pride with a bang! Introducing the book, Navneet says : " BORN TO WIN HEARTS is my dream book which I sowed the seed of love to win hearts of people ,this book is the cosmos of life and dealing with mindfulness . This book is the freedom of life ,where you can free up all your dreams driving through Insight source of spirituality. I want people to realize the essence of life, what is life? What is the purpose of this life? How to build spiritual connections, why today's generation is dealing with anxiety and depression? I tried to open up my perceptions through articles, poems and stories, I want to convey my feelings with you all that Autistic mind is divergent. "Anyone can be a Neurotypical, but it takes someone special to be a Neurodivergent " BORN TO WIN HEARTS is the book which takes you to the world of diversity and uniqueness , it is for all readers irrespective of all communities, "Right to be different "is the moral of my knowledge."

It was an honour for me to edit the book. The book is a collection of write-ups, poems, stories and some amazing quotes. The topics are so varied that you will be surprised that it's written by someone so young!  I wish I could write half as well as he does. God bless you Navneet, may all your dreams come true!

              You can purchase the book on Amazon India